Looking forward to Internet Summit 2009 in Raleigh
Clay, Kris and I are looking forward to spending today in Raleigh for The 2nd Annual Internet Summit! The Summit is designed to promote innovating thought on the Internet and surrounding technologies. As a Raleigh web design firm, this is right up our alley. Some of the big-name speakers we're excited to hear from include:
- Richard Jalichandra, President and CEO of Technorati Media
- Joe Kennedy, President and CEO of Pandora
- John Kosner, Senior VP and GM of Digital Media for ESPN
- Matt Van Horn, the Business Development Manager from Digg
- Brian Williams, CEO & Co-Founder of Viget. Viget is a local company that we especially enjoy hearing from.
Personally, I plan on attending panels on Search Marketing, Cloud Computing, Social Media, Design & Usability, Email Marketing and Real-Time/Twitter. I know Clay and Kris plan on going to more of the technological panels like Analytics, CIO/CTO Roundtable and Growth and Liquidity.
Keeping in spirit with its purpose, the Summit emailed all attendees early in the week and established a Twitter hashtag for the event, #isum09. So if you're interested in what's going on at this very minute of the Summit, be sure to search Twitter!