This Week at NMC - July 24, 2009
Another week has passed meaning another week full of websites, blogging, and office entertainment. We've recently split our blog into a web developers' blog and an internet marketing blog, allowing visitors to view the entire blog or to view the content that specifically applies to their area of work. After hearing about Google's plan to allow developers to test Google Wave, a few of our staff signed up and included a poem to convince Google why we deserve to test it. Alex Pomer's poem was so good, we felt it deserved some recognition this week.
Google, we're behind because we've designed
so many sites, the gigabytes
of conversation, are the variable equation
for moving faster and becoming a web master.
And now on to more entertaining and useful information...
- German water bed prank
- George Lucas in Love
- A great entrance to a wedding
- Alex listened to this Michael Jackson cover medley on repeat for 2 hours
- Little kid's got moves like MJ
Around the Web
- Microsoft changes ads due to legal threats
- Most Engaged Brands on the Web
- Amazon buys Zappos
- Basketball in Washington: The Power Game
- Getting in on Google Wave
- Sign up to test Google Wave
- Social Network Icon Pack
- 15 New jQuery Plugins to Help You Conquer the Web