New Media Campaigns is Looking for a Marketing Intern
We're looking for a marketing intern to start more or less immediately. We really pride ourselves on providing a valuable, fun, and paid internship experience.
If you found this and don't know much about what it's like to work at NMC here are a few of the perks:
- Company lunch every Friday
- Open tab at the local coffeeshop
- We're located in Carrboro, easily bike-able, bus-able, or drive-able from UNC (we also let you work from home when you can't make it in)
- You'll work with cool people
- Our interns are REAL members of the NMC team
- We trust our team and don't believe in micromanaging
- Fun client and product work.
Additionally, NMC interns have a history of success both inside and outside of the company. Since we started, our interns have graduated from NMC and gone on to plenty of awesome things:
- Work full time at NMC
- Get hired by Google
- Get hired by Teach for America
- Enter UNC Law School
- Enter Graduate Copywriting School
- Join ad agencies from around the country
Mostly, it's because our interns have been universally awesome, but we like to think that the meaningful work they did at NMC made a difference too!
So now here are the nuts and bolts of the position:
Job Description and Desired Qualifications
This internship will consist of a full range of online marketing work. Most will be for NMC itself as well as our product, HiFi. Typical intern projects can include:
- Writing Press Releases and Case Studies for NMC
- Content migration for NMC clients (HTML experience not required, but a plus)
- Researching and writing blog posts on topics of your choosing
- Looking into Google Analytics and SEO data
- Running A/B Tests
There is no set duration of the internship, we are flexible. Hours could range from 10-30 per week and not all of them need to be in the office.
Experience in marketing courses or internships is preferred and you should consider yourself a strong writer with good communication skills. Online experience is not required, but is a bonus. This is a great opportunity to learn how marketing concepts can be applied online.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send your resume, any relevant experience or work along with a quick note explaining why you are interested to email@example.com