Interactive Project Manager
Over the past 8 years, we have organically grown from a college startup to a full-service web agency that services hundreds of clients around the world. That growth has largely been based on our team of Project Managers being able to manage the needs of a diverse client base and helping make sure our clients succeed online and refer us to new projects.
We're excited to announce that we're looking for our next Interactive Project Manager to join our team.
We pride ourselves on having a fun and rewarding work environment where you will get to work with clients from around the world and help them solve their digital challenges. Just some of the benefits of joining our team include:
- Ability to work from home
- Free Friday company lunches
- Frequent company outings and happy hours
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and disability benefits
- A "take it as needed" vacation policy to take as much time as you need
- Company covered professional development through conferences, workshops, books, etc.
- Company provided work station setup
- Plenty more!
The type of person we're seeking has a passion for the web and enjoys directly working with people. You'll have a large amount of autonomy and will work to make sure your own projects stay on schedule and budget. You will also bring a fun, positive attitude to our team and also work to brighten your clients' day through quick and enjoyable service. Some other specifics related to the position:
- Ability to manage many projects at once in different phases of development or support
- Enjoy writing to not only communicate with clients but also to publish content to our blog
- Empathy to relate to clients at different technical levels and help them succeed online
- Knowledge of all things online media and a true passion to continue learning about the web
- Detail-focused organization skills
- A true love for keyboard shortcuts