Front-End Web Developer
We are excited and proud to be growing again! We're a nine-year-old, bootstrapped digital agency located on Main St. in downtown Carrboro and are looking to add to our team of 13. We pride ourselves on having a fun and rewarding work environment where you will get to work with clients from around the world and help them solve their digital challenges. Just some of the benefits of joining our team include:
- Ability to work from home
- Free Friday company lunches
- Frequent company outings and happy hours
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and disability benefits
- A "take it as needed" vacation policy to take as much time as you need
- Company covered professional development through conferences, workshops, books, etc.
- Company provided work station setup
- Plenty more!
You should be completely comfortable with and interested in:
- Crafting clean HTML that lives up to today's best standards
- Turning Photoshop/Sketch comps into working interfaces
- Rapid development of front-end HTML / CSS (LESS / SASS experience a plus)
- Building responsive sites
- Optimizing projects for mobile browsers
- Setting up content management systems like Drupal, WordPress, Craft, etc.
- Debugging cross-browser compatibility issues
Other skills it would be a bonus for you to have, or be interested in learning:
- Client-side app libraries like Backbone.js
- Front-end template languages, i.e. Django Templates, Twig, Handlebars, Mustache
- Server-side programming languages like PHP,Ruby, JS/Node.js or Python
We have a relaxed culture with great benefits and competitive compensation.
If you fit the description, we'd love to have a conversation with you. Please fill out the form below and we'll get in touch, no cover letter necessary.