Digital Project Manager
Posted November 29, 2022
Do you love working on new initiatives and with new people on a regular basis? Are you hyper-organized and able to juggle multiple things at once? Are you able to assess priorities and meet deadlines? Do you have a passion for technology and enjoy learning new things? Do you like working with fun people who are enthusiastic about creating great work? Perfect! NMC is looking for the next Digital Project Manager to join our team!
NMC is an award-winning digital agency based in Carrboro, NC. We began as a college startup and have organically and consistently grown for the past 12 years. We're a boutique firm with an outsize impact, working with a variety of clients around the country and the world. Our clients range from Fortune 50 corporations and international advocacy organizations to startups and local non-profits. We truly enjoy and pride ourselves on the diversity of our client base, getting the opportunity to partner with a variety of teams to help leverage digital in a way that best meets their needs, whether that's through website design and development, custom application development, mobile development, digital strategy consulting, or more.
At each step of the way, our clients are led by a friendly, goal-oriented, informed and engaged Project Manager. The PM helps counsel and guide our clients, represent their interests and goals to NMC designers and developers, work to keep the project on schedule, and strategically support clients after launch.
- Are natural communicators that enjoy working will all kinds of people
- Enjoy picking up new platforms or systems and sharing them with clients
- Actively look for issues or problems and recommend actionable next steps towards addressing them
- Work efficiently, are extremely organized and detail oriented
- Can step outside of process and creatively solve problems
- Ability to manage many projects at once in different phases of development or support
- Enjoy written communication with clients and team members
- Empathy for people with a wide range of technical ability
- Able to be detail-focused while also keeping the big picture in mind
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Can bring a fun, positive attitude to our team and work to brighten a clients' day through quick and enjoyable service
- 1-4 years of project management experience at a digital agency
- A working knowledge of SEO
- Have used tools like Google Analytics and Google Search Console for website analysis
- Social media and content marketing experience
- WordPress experience
Benefits of Working at NMC:
- Incredibly nice team and a positive working environment
- Free Friday company lunches
- Frequent company outings and happy hours
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and disability benefits
- A generous vacation policy and a culture that encourages time off
- Company covered professional development through conferences, workshops, books, etc.
- Company provided work station setup
- Plenty more!
Our Project Managers have varied backgrounds ranging from the web to politics to art history, so we understand there is no "one size fits all" and we encourage you to reach out, no matter your background, if you think you would be a great fit. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org about you, your background, and why you're well suited to the position.