Placing a YouTube Video on a Page
We suggest using YouTube for your videos for two reasons: 1) YouTube has over 100 million viewers so it makes sense to put your video content in a network where so many people are already going to watch videos and 2) YouTube makes it extremely easy to place videos on your webpage.
Below are instructions for how to embed a YouTube video on a page in the NMC Content Management System.
1) Find your video on YouTube.
2) Locate the 'Embed' code (highlighted below) on the YouTube page. It is usually to thr right of the YouTube video.
3) Copy the Embed code by highlighting it and pressing Ctrl + c
4) Go to the page in the CMS on which you want to place the YouTube video.
5) Click on the HTML button (highlighted below). You will see a pop-up box with your page as it is written in HTML.
6) Scan through the HTML and search for where you want to place the video. For example, beneath step step 8, and place your cursor there.
7) Paste the Embed code by pressing Ctrl + v and then click 'Update'
8) Voilá! You have placed a YouTube video