Enable New Media Campaigns Email in Microsoft Outlook
After New Media Campaigns gives you your email addresses and passwords, the following steps will allow you to setup your account in Microsoft Outlook, allowing you to receive and send emails from your new account. If you also want your emails to forward to another email address, please tell your project manager what accounts you want to set your forwarders to.
- Open Microsoft Outlook. Click "Tools" and select "E-mail Accounts"
- Select "Add a new e-mail account" and click "Next".
- Choose "POP3" and click "Next".
- Enter the information highlighted in green.
(User Name= your email address +yourwebsite.com)
(Incoming and Outgoing server=mail.yourwebsite.com)
NOTE: All e-mail addresses and logon information are completely case sensitive
Click "More Settings". (Note: Make sure the box near "Log on using Secure
Password Authentication (SPA)" is Unchecked)
- Select "Outgoing Server" tab then check "My Outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication." and choose "Use same settings as my incoming mail server".
- Click "OK" then "Next" and finally "Finish".