Shortly after joining New Media Campaigns I wrote a blog post about my first few weeks with the agency and why I was excited about what was ahead. Nearly a year later, HiFi is powering a number ofimpressive websites, we’re building fun new projects, writing and being written about and working with some incredible groups. And, I’m still thrilled to be part of an great group of web folks who know how tohave fun while doing great work. If you’re interested in getting in on the action, good news -- we’re hiring.
If you fit the bill, I hope you’ll apply -- both for the reasons I listed above and also so that you can enjoy a few of these additional perks:
- We keep an open tab at the coffeeshop next to our office. Most offices have coffee, but they don’t have outdoor seating with WiFi access.
- You’ll be challenged to do great work and given the opportunity to learn new things.
- We believe that happy hour should last longer than 60 minutes.
- You’ll work with everyone from Fortune 500 brands to small, local non-profits who are making a difference in our community.
- Our vacation policy is that you should take them. We all have lives outside of work.
- We take pride in what we do and going the extra mile for our clients.
- We believe that flip flops give your feet room to think.
Sold? Good! I look forward to working together. Still not sure? Feel free to get in touch -- I’m more than happy to help you in any way I can or answer any questions you might have.